Users are created under the menu Users.
An administrator can create users to the entire organization and assign them to any committee. An administrator can also choose that an agenda producer is allowed to create users, but the agenda producer will only be able to create users in the committee, that the agenda producer is assigned to. Before an agenda producer is capable to creating users, an administrator must grant the permission in the settings of the organization.
How to create users
- Click on Users in the left menu
- Click on Register
- Enter the new users emailadress
- The rest of the fields will now unfold. Enter the name, lastname and mobile number
- The new user now receives an email with an invitation.
- In order to complete the creation af a login, the new user must follow the link in his invitation and fill in the last part.
Important: Check that the e-mail address and mobile number on the user is correct, otherwise he / she will not receive the invitation or the SMS code, which he must use at first login.
User Rights Assignment
During user creation, as an administrator, you can associate users with committees, assign roles as an agenda producer or administrator, even before the user has used their mail invitation.
* Administrator privilege can only be given by a user who is already an administrator. Day collectors can not assign the right as administrator.
How to give agenda producers permission to create users
In order for the agenda producer to create new users in committees, an administrator must authorize the permission under the settings of the organization.
- Click on Settings in the left menu
- Find the headline Agenda Producer and activate "May agenda producers create new users".