If your organization has more than one FirstAgenda organization, it is easy to add new users to the extra FirstAgenda organization, by using the function Attach users to organization. The only condition for doing this is, that your organization has been registered under the same unit beforehand, and that the user you are adding already exists in one of the existing organizations. Contact us to Register your organizations under the same unit.
By adding users to your organization, you, as administrator, are free from having to repeat the creation process for every user in each organization. And for the users it is much easier because they will automatically be activated in the different organizations, the moment the administrator associates the user with a new organization. Therefore, the meeting participants avoid having to go through the registration process multiple times.
Important: Users must be created in at least one organization to be attached to a second organization.
How to add a user to another organization
- Choose the organization in which you wish to create a user.
- Go to the User menu
- Click on the button Attach user to organisation.
- Enter the email address of the user you wish to attach.
- Choose the user who should have access to the organization and click on the link Attach user to organisation
- The user is now attached and will receive a welcome email sayign that he/she now has access to the organization.
The next time the user logs in to FirstAgenda, they will be able to find the organization in the left side menu of their iPad. On the web, the organization needs to be chosen from the drop down list in the top left corner.