How to upload documents to "Extra material"
- Click at Team in the left menu
- Select the team that you want to attach documents to
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page to Extra material here you will find the Folders and Files tabs
- Under the Files tab, choose a folder you want to upload documents to (if you don't select a folder, the documents will automatically appear in "Root folder"
- To upload a file, click somewhere inside the orange box for uploading documents or drag a document over the "drag and drop" box.
You have now uploaded a document to Extra material in the team. The files will be available to the meeting participant as soon as a single meeting is published in the team.
Consider whether you want to create new folders for your documents or upload to an existing folder.
In the example above, the "Budget" folder have been created. If you do not want to create a folder, uploaded documents will automatically be placed in "Root folder", which means they are outside a folder.
You can easily change the order of the folders by holding the mouse on the arrows and move the folders up and down
Here you can see an overview of all your uploaded files and which folders the files are stored in. If you want to upload documents in an existing folder, select the folder in the drop-down menu under "Folders" before uploading the documents.
If you don't select a folder before uploading, the documents automatically appear in the "Root folder".
You can also easily change the file order within a folder - by dragging the up and down arrows to the left of the list.
How to move a document to another folder
If you accidentally put a document in a wrong folder, it can easily be moved:
- Under the "Files" tab, click the small arrow to the right of the folder name of the file
- then select the correct folder