How to make a Disqualification assessment
- Click on the meeting and find the agenda item where you want to make a disqualification assessment
- Please click on the three dots to the right and choose Disqualification assessment
- You can write a note about the disqualification and potentially add a substitute to the attendee
- Next, click Apply for disqualification in the bottom
- While the disqualification assessment is in progress the attendee will be marked under Disqualification assessment in the top of the page
- Internally, when the disqualification assessment has been made you can go to the agenda item again and click on the three dots next to the attendee.
- Here you can either reject the assessment by clicking Decline or disqualify the attendee by clicking Disqualify participant
- If you disqualify a participant, he will no longer have access to the item and can therefore not add suggestions or propositions, vote or add himself to the speaker list.
- If you decline the participant will not be disqualified and will still have access to the item.