FirstAgenda has a built-in minutes function, where you add meeting minutes to the agenda through adding a decision to each item. But if you wish to create minutes while creating the meeting, you can use one of the two options below:
CREATe OVERALL MINUTES as a NEW ITEM:
- You can create a new item in your agenda and name it meeting minutes. See here how to create an agenda item. You can use this method, if you would like overall minutes for the meeting. Remember to have the newly created item at the bottom, so you do not change the order of the items in your agenda.
- Alternatively, you can set the minutes as the first item in your next agenda.
CREATING a MINUTEs ON EACH agenda item:
- You can attach the minutes as an appendix to each item. See here how to add an appendix.
- You can upload a new document on each item containing the minutes (we do, however, recommend that you use the minutes function Add decision instead)
- You can write a new content on each item containing a minute (if you do this, your meeting participants will lose their comments on the content)
If you want to upload a new document or write new content on a document you can find instructions here.