You have three options to get an overview of your notes and shared comments. See more below.
- presents all your notes and shared comments of the agenda item gathered in one list.
the thumbnail overview
- showing you on which pages in the document you have created your highligths, notes, and shared comments.
FULL SCREEN OVERVIEW (WEB)
- shows notes, shared comments, bookmarks, and highlights in full screen. Please note that this function is only avaliable at https://web.firstagenda.com
SEE HOW YOU GET AN OVERVIEW OF NOTES, SHARED COMMENTS, AND HIGHLIGHTS ON iPAD HERE:
You will find the overview on every item in the agenda. If there is notes or shared somments saved it will be shown by a notification icon showing the number of notes and shared comments saved for this item.
- Click on the button Overview in the left sidemenu and get an overview of your notes and shared comments for the agenda item.
- Click at the Note button, to see your saved notes
- Click at the Shared comments, to see your comments
The thumbnail gives an overview of all the pages of an agenda. Here you can get a quick overview of what pages in a document you have created your notes and markings on. Markings and highlights appear as an orange pencil icon
Notes appear as an orange note icon
Shared comments appear as an orange comment icon
Bookmarks appear as an orange bookmark icon
How to find the thumbnail overview
- Go to an item in an agenda or minutes
- Press the small table iconin the top of the screen
- A new window will appear where you can see an overview of your notes, comments, highlights, and bookmarks. Click on one of the pages in the thumbnail overview to go to the page.
Please note: In the web version of FirstAgenda it is possible to sort the thumbnail overview according to "notes", "shared comments", "highlights", and "bookmarks".
FULL SCREEN OVERVIEW
- Learn how to open full screen overview here: Can I see appendices in full screen?