By using the highlight tool in Prepare, you can draw and highlight the parts of a text you want. Note that what you highlight is personal and cannot be shared with others.
How to create highlights:
- Choose the main document or the appendix you wish to make highlights in.
- Select the highlight function by:
- iPad: clicking on the pencil icon in the upper right corner.
- Or: Hold your finger down on the screen and slide your finger up to the pencil icon
- Web: Left-click in a document and select the highlight icon
- A bar displays at the bottom of the page. Here you can choose between 3 highlighters (red, yellow and green), two pens in the colors blue and red, and an eraser (iPad). Tap the color you want to draw or highlight with.
- Create a drawing or highligh by drawing on the screen.
- Save your highlights by tapping the X-icon
If you want to delete a highlight, please read: How do I delete highlights?
Tip for web: How to create straight highlights
Select a color to make highlights and hold down "shift" while drawing. Now you have made a straight line!
Please note that this feature is not available on iPad.