As an agenda producer of a committee, you have the opportunity to give committee members the right to read your agenda through before you release it, using the "Reviewer" role.
To assign the role to a user, you need to:
- Go to the relevant user's profile.
- Choose the committee which the agenda should be approved in.
- Put a tick next to Reviewer
The meeting participant will now be able to read and comment on all unreleased agendas and minutes for that committee. You can also go in to the committee itself and give the committee members the right to read unreleased agendas.
If the user, who has approved and read the agenda for you, should not be able to review the committee's agendas anymore, remember to remove their right to read unreleased agendas in their profile.
The reviewer function means, that you can use Prepare to review agendas, and at the same time, ensure that it is the same version of the agenda you all are commenting on. When everybody has commented on the agenda, the agenda producer can either choose to release the agenda or make the suggested changes.
- If your organisation uses committees with DMS integration, then changes must be made in your document management system, after which the agenda should be released again. The newly released agenda will replace the previous unreleased agenda in Prepare.
- In committees without integration, you make changes to the items and then release the agenda.
where do meeting participants find the unreleased version in Prepare?
In the reading part of Prepare, meeting participants will be able to differentiate between released and unreleased agendas by the fact that it says not published in red in the left menu.
The meeting participants can make notes, markings and highlights in the unreleased agendas and will also be able to share their comments with other reviewers and agenda producers.