If you create a lot of the same meetings in a team, with many of the same items, it is now possible to make a copy of the items from a previous meeting. Both with and without content and across different teams.
How to make a copy OF A PREVIOUS MEETING:
- Go to the "Meetings" overview
- Click on the button "Create new meeting"
- Select a previous meeting you want to make a copy of, in the "Meeting template" drop down box
If you don't want to make a copy of a previous meeting, simply let the list stay on "No template".
Make a copy of a meeting from another team
If you wish to make a copy of a previous meeting from another team, select “Use template from other team”.
- Now you can choose the team and meeting date you want to make a copy from.
Include content from another meeting
If you wish to include the content from the previous meeting, just tick the box for “Meeting template with content”.
- Then fill in all the other master data of the meeting and click on "Save"
You have now made a copy of a previous meeting.