Before you set Scheduled Task to automatically transfer your agendas and minutes to FirstAgenda, it is a good idea to carry out a manual test to ensure that you can transfer agendas via the upload-client.
how to carry out a test:
- First, install the FirstAgenda Upload-client and confirm the server. Read more about installing the upload-client.
- Place a test agenda in the folder from which agendas are sent to FirstAgenda.
- Go to the folder with the installation files and use the file FirstAgendaStarter.exe.
- Log on to FirstAgenda and choose the Team menu.
- Click on the team that the test agenda was created in.
- Attach yourself to the team and make yourself agenda producer.
- Choose the Import menu.
- Your test agenda should be found under the column Versions being read if the transfer was a success.
- You could also click on the Agenda or minutes link to see if it all looks good.