You must be an administrator to edit the general settings.
CHANGING THE SETTINGS
- select Settings in the left menu
- select on the setting you want to change
- click Save
NB: changes under Settings are reflected for all users.
THESE ARE THE SETTINGS YOU CAN CHANGE
- The selected language will take effect in FirstAgenda and the emails sent out from FirstAgenda. Users can also change the language in their own profile.
- Number of days between change of passwords: choose how many days should go by, before a user is asked to change their password.
- Allowed number of failed login attempts: enter how many times a user can enter the wrong password, before their user is blocked. We recommend to allow at least 5 tries.
- Hide history from the front page: as per standard, meeting participants can see a history of agendas and meeting minutes on the front page. This shows them if someone has released an agenda / meeting minutes, and which changes have been made. Turn on this function, if you don’t want them to see this history.
- Show the end time for a meeting: shows the end time for a meeting on the front page for the meeting.
- Show titles of closed agenda items: as per standard, titles of closed agenda items are only visible for team members. If you activate “Show titles of closed items”, users, who are not members of the teams, will also be able to see the title of a closed item, but they WON’T be able to see the content of the item.
- Show Download PDF link on agendas: a “PDF” button will be shown in the top right corner of an agenda item, and in all agendas and meeting minutes. This makes it possible for meeting participants to print out the content of an agenda item.
- Show comments in email notifications: allows the content from shared comments to be shown in email notifications.
- Timeout on iPad (minutes): adjust how much time goes by, before a user will be logged off in the FirstAgenda App because of inactivity. You can chose within a range of 10 minutes and 5 hours.
- Empty local storage on iPad: as per standard, data from FirstAgenda is stored in the iPad’s local storage. This optimizes the response time and performance when using FirstAgenda. You can turn on “Empty local storage”, if you wish to delete all data for the users. Deleting the data will mean that all documents etc. will be loaded anew the next time the user logs in to the FirstAgenda app again.
- Note: when “Empty local storage” is turned on, it isn’t possible to download agendas for offline use.
- Should the agenda producer be allowed to administer users: activate this, if the agenda producer should be allowed to create users and add- and remove users from a team, for which the agenda producer is responsible.
- Active users within the organization: this number shows how many active users are in the organization. Deactivated users are not counted.
- Support email, phone etc.: enter contact information for the person or support team in your organisation, which controls the support for FirstAgenda. It’s important to update this data regularly, as the information will be in all emails sent from FirstAgenda to the users.
- See the server info, last upload etc.
- Two-factor login: read more: What is two-factor login?
- PDF-module: read more: What is an PDF-module?
- Integration API: read more: What can I do with the FirstAgenda Integration API?