To get access to First Agenda, you have to have received a mail-invitation. If you have not received one, get hold of the person in your organization who is the administrator for First Agenda or the person responsible for the agenda in your select committee.
CREATING A NEW USER
- click on the link in the email invitation to First Agenda
- click on the link: Create new user
enter your email address and a chosen password and click on 'the purple arrow'
enter the SMS code you have just received on your mobile and click on 'the purple arrow'
Now you have access to First Agenda.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU ALREADY HAVE A USER
If you already have a login to First Agenda and received an invitation to a new organisation, follow these three steps:
- click the link in email invitation to First Agenda
- enter your username to First Agenda and click on '' the purple arrow 'to login
- enter the SMS code you have just received on your mobile and click on 'the purple arrow' again
Now you have access to a new organisation in First Agenda and can switch between the various organisations in the left menu.