If you are not happy with your password, you can change it at any time. You change your password by going to your user profile. You find your user profile by logging in via a web browser. You cannot access your user profile via the FirstAgenda app.
How to change your password
- Log in to web.firstagenda.com.
- Click on your user name (click on the link or your profile picture in the upper right corner).
- At the bottom right of the screen, click on the Change password button.
- Enter your new password and choose a new one which conforms to the rules for the creation of a password.
- Click on Change password to confirm the new password.
Next time you log in, use your new password.
There is also another shortcut to change password if you prefer to use the FirstAgenda app. Click the Forgot password link at the bottom of the login box and follow the instructions.