If you are not happy with your password, you can change it at any time. You change your password by going to your user profile. You find your user profile by logging in via a web browser. You cannot access your user profile via the First Agenda app.
How to change your password
- Log in to web.firstagenda.dk.
- Click on your user name (click on the link or your profile picture in the upper right corner).
- At the bottom right of the screen, click on the Change password button.
- Enter your new password and choose a new one which conforms to the rules for the creation of a password.
- Click on Change password to confirm the new password.
The next time you log on, you should use the new password.
There is another way to change your password, if you prefer to use the First Agenda app. Click on the Forgotten password link at the bottom of the login box and follow the instructions.