Below are guides to how to create a login to FirstAgenda. The first guide is for you who don't have a login already to FirstAgenda, so you are going to create a brand new user. If you scroll down further, you can find a guide on how to create a login if you already use FirstAgenda in another organization.
- New user - How to create a new user: For you who DON'T have an existing login to FirstAgenda.
- Existing login: How to get aceess to a new organization with your existing user
1. New user - How to create a new user
- 1A: click on the link in the e-mail invitation to FirstAgenda
- 1B: click on the link: "Create new user+"
- enter your email address in the upper field
- enter a self-selected password in the bottom field (not the SMS code!).
- click on the arrow to continue.
1D: enter the SMS code you have just received on your mobile and click on 'the orange arrow'
You have now created a user to FirstAgenda.
Did you not receive an SMS code? See more: Why don't I receive an SMS code?
2. Existing login: How to get aceess to a new organization with your existing user
If you already have a login to FirstAgenda and received an invitation to a new organisation, follow these three steps:
- 2A: click the link in email invitation
- 2B: Log in with your existing user in FirstAgenda, by entering email and password. Click on the arrow to continue.
- Note: The SMS code will not be sent to you before you click the arrow.
- 2C: enter the SMS code you have just received on your mobile and click on the arrow to continue
You now have access to a new organization and can switch between the different organizations at the top left corner.
See how to switch between organizations here: How do I switch between organizations?
Did you not receiving an SMS code? See more here: Why don't I receive an SMS code?