Your local calendar is associated with an email account on your Android. For example, it may be through Google (gmail), Yahoo or Oulook.com. So to synchronize your meetings, you must create a user in Assistant with the same email address that you use for your calendar in your Android.
How to create a user and sync meetings from your local Android calendar
Step 1: Choose your calendar on your Android to sync with Assistant
- Click "Create account".
- Click "Calendar app" (accept Android may access your calendar).
- Select the calendar you want to sync with Assistant (if your calendar is not listed, the email account must be added on your phone in the settings).
- Click "OK".
- A confirmation page appears with the selected calendar and email address to which the calendar is linked.
- Click "Continue".
Step 2: Create user
- Fill in the first name, last name and password.
- Click "Next".
- Verify your email adress by logging in to your email and clicking on the link in the mail you just received.
Once the mail is verified, click "Already confirmed?" to log in.
You have now created a user and can use "Sign In with username" the next time you log in to Assistant. Again, please be aware that it may take some time before your meetings are synchronized.