Your local calendar is associated with an email account on your iPhone. For example, it may be through Google (gmail), Yahoo or Oulook.com. So to synchronize your meetings, you must create a user in Assistant with the same email address that you use for your calendar in your iPhone.
How to add a calendar with an Email Account in your iPhone
- Go to Settings
- Choose Accounts & Passwords
- Tap Add Account (If you're using iOS 10.3.3 or earlier, go to Settings > Mail > Accounts and tap Add Account.)
- Tap your email provider
- Enter your email address and password
- Tap Next and wait for Mail to verify your account
- Make sure Calendars are enabled to appear on your iPhone
- Tap Save
You have now added an email account to your iPhone and are ready to create a user. Click here to proceed to the next step: How do I sync meetings from my local iPhone calendar?
Note: If you don't see your email provider, tap Other to add your account manually. See how in Apple's guide here: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201320