How to release agendas in FIRSTAGENDA
When all items on the agenda is created, it is time for you to release the meeting.
- Click Meetings in the left menu
- Click the arrow to the right under the "Go To" column (note that the arrow appears next to all meetings - including the meetings released and the meetings being created)
- Click the Process button on the top right, next to the status bar. Your agenda will now be processed to be ready to be presented in FirstAgenda. Both the iPad and the web version.
- When the meeting is ready for release, the "Release" tab will switch to orange and become clickable
- The release page appears.
- If necessary, write a comment to the meeting participants and then click on the "Release" button at the bottom right to release
Note: Write a comment in the box if you have an important message you want to send out to the team members along with the agenda notifikation. Perhaps you want to give a reminder, that the meeting is being held in a different meeting room than usual. The comment will become a part of the e-mail notifikation that is sent to the team members.
If you don't want your team members to be notified about the release of the agenda, be sure to uncheck Notify team members