The agenda producer in FirstAgenda primarily publishes agendas and minutes for the teams they are responsible for. The agenda producer can however also do a range of other things in FirstAgenda. See the list below:
- Publish agendas and minutes.
- Create meetings*
- Add agenda items*
- Add attachments*
- Add decisions*
- Remove meeting participants from particularly confidential items.
- Read unpublished agendas.
- Give meeting participants the right to read unpublished agendas.
- Notify meeting participants of published agendas and minutes.
- Edit a team (closed/open team).
* apply to manually created meetings in FirstAgenda.
An agenda producer can also manage users within their own teams. This is an additional option that must be activated by an administrator of the organization. Read more in the bottom of this article: How do I create users?
- Create users within their own teams.
- Edit meeting participants' profiles within their own team.
- Get an overview of a meeting participant's status (e.g. if a password needs to be changed).
Keep in mind: that agenda producers can only see the teams that he / she has linked to their profile.