If your organisation has more than one First Agenda organisation, it is easy to add new users to the extra First Agenda organisation, by using the function Add users to organisation. The only condition for doing this is, that your organisation has been registered under the same unit beforehand, and that the user you are adding already exists in one of the existing organisations. Call or write to us to Register your organisations under the same unit.
By adding users to your organisation, you, as administrator, are free from having to repeat the creation process for every user in each organisation. For the users, it is also a lot easier because they will automatically be activated in the new orgnaisations as soon as the administrator has created the organisation user to the user account. The meeting participants therefore avoid having to go through the registration process multiple times.
Important: Users must be created in at least one organisation to be attached to a second organisation.
How to add a user to another organisation
- Choose the organisation in which you wish to create a user.
- Go to the User menu
- Click on the button Attach user to organisation.
- Enter the e-mail address of the user you wish to attach.
- Choose the user who should have access to the organisation and click on the link Attach user to organisation
- The user is now attached and will receive a welcome mail sayign that he/she now has access to the organisation.
the next time the user logs on to First Agenda, they will be able to find the organisation in the lefthand menu of their iPad. On the web, the organisation needs to be chosen from the drop down list in the top right corner.