Users are created under the menu Users.
An administrator can create users to the entire organization and assign them to any committee. An administrator can also choose that an agenda producer is allowed to create users, but the agenda producer will only be able to create users in the committee, that the agenda producer is assigned to. Before an agenda producer is capable to creating users, an administrator must grant the permission in the settings of the organization.
It is done as follows (for administrators):
- log in to web.firstagenda.com
- click on Settings
- find the headline Agenda Producer and activate 'May agenda producers create new users'.
How to create users:
- click on Users in the left menu
- click on Register
- enter the new users emailadress
- the rest of the fields will now unfold. Enter the name, lastname and mobile number
- In order to complete the creation af a login, the new user must follow the link in his invitation and fill in the last part.
- Important: Check that the e-mail address and mobile number on the user is correct, otherwise he / she will not receive the invitation or the SMS code, which he must use at first login.
During user creation, administrators can:
- assign the user to a comittee
- assign user rights as the administrator or agenda producer
All this can be done without the user has accepted the mail invitation.
* Rights as an administrator can be granted only by a user who is already an administrator. Agenda producer cannot assign the right as administrator.