Your local calendar is associated with an email account on your mobile phone. This can be through Google (gmail), Yahoo or Oulook.com. So in order to synchronize your meetings with FirstAgenda, you must create a user in FirstAgenda with the same email that is connected your calendar in your mobile phone.
Read more: How do I create a user in FirstAgenda?
How to sync the meetings from your local mobile calendar with FirstAgenda
- Log in to FirstAgenda
- Choose "Settings" in the top left corner
- Click "Add events from calendar"
- Check that you have selected the correct email address and press "OK"
- Select the calendar you want to sync with FirstAgenda from the list
- Click "OK".
- A confirmation page appears with the selected calendar and email address to which the calendar is linked.
- Click "Continue".
You can now see your meetings from your local mobile calendar in FirstAgenda.