When you share comments with other committee members, you have the opportunity to add committee members who did not participate in the conversation from the beginning. It's a quick way to involve another committee member in a discussion / talk.
Similarly, you can also temporarily remove a committee member from a conversation.
Note: When you add a member, they will only be added to the current conversation. The next time you want to create a new shared comment with the group, the committee member will not appear. If you want to add the committee member permanently to the group, you need to start a whole new group conversation.
To add / remove a committee member from a group conversation
- Open an existing conversation in a document
- iPad: click on the orange plus icon
- Web: click on "Add / Remove participants")
- Select the committee member you want to add / remove. In this example we have chosen to add "Søren Kyd" to the conversation
- iPad: Click the orange arrow to save
- Web: Click "Save changes" to save
You have now added / removed a committee member in the conversation.
Important to know when adding or removing committee members:
- When a member of the committee has been added to a conversation, he or she will be able to read ALL shared comments written in the conversation.
- When a committee member is removed from a conversation, the user is excluded from the conversation immediately
- All committee members can see when a new committee member is added or removed and who has added / removed the member
- All committee members can add / remove committee members in conversations
- Added committee members will NOT be added permanently. So next time you start a conversation with the group, the member will not be there
- Removed committee members are NOT permanently removed from the group call. So next time you start a conversation with the group, the member will still be there
- To add or remove a member of the committee permanently, you must create a completely new group conversation where you add / leave out the committee member from the start