The orange download button, indicating that you can download a meeting, is located in the bottom right corner of the frontpage of a meeting.
Note: The offline feature is only available on iPad.
If the download button is not visible, it may be because:
- You are in the wrong place. Go to the front page of the agenda where you can see the meeting time, place etc.
- The offline-viewing of the agenda is not activated for the team. Get hold of the persom responsible for the team to find out if it can be activated.
- You are not a member of the team.
- The agenda has not yet been published.
- You are in offline mode. You can only download agendas when you are online.