It is only possible to change the layout of case presentations in the teams with integration. Changes must be made by an administrator.
If, for example, you would like to have minutes, resumes and decisions to be at the top of the case presentation, you can choose exactly this order -or any other order - as long as your case presentation is sent to us as an HTML. If you are in doubt about which format we accept your case presentation in, you are welcome to contact First Agenda Support.
How to change the layout of case presentations:
- Go to the top menu Organisation.
- Scroll down the page until you come to Layout for case presentations.
- Put the slider to On
- Position the cursor on the up and down arrows next to the title and move them to the desired position.
- You can choose a grey, blue or white background colour by clicking on either the blue or grey circle and afterwards marking next to the title where the background colour should be. If you do not add any colour, the background will be white.
- Once you have finished with the settings, click on Save.
NB. The new layout settings in the case presentations will be seen on future agendas. The settings will not work on already published agendas and minutes.
Remember that changes in the layout are carried out on an organisational level and they will apply for all teams in your organisation.