You have two options to get an overview:
- The Overview - presents all your notes and shared comments of the agenda item
- The Thumbnail overview - showing you on which pages in the document you have created your highligths, notes and shared comments.
overview - notes and shared comments
The overview can be found on every item in the agenda. If you have any notes or shared comments on an item, then a small orange counter icon indicates the number of shared comments and notes on the item.
To get an overview of your notes and shared comments on the agenda item, click on the button Overview in the left side menu.
- Click at the Note button, to see your saved notes
- Click at the Shared comments, to see your comments
Note: Is there a note or a shared comment? This may be because the item has been deleted. See more here: Why can not I see my note or shared comment?
The thumbnail shows an overview of all the pages of an agenda. Here you can get a quick overview of what pages in a document the you've created your notes and markings on.
Markings and highlights appear as an orange pencil icon
Notes appear as an orange note icon
Shared comments appear as an orange comment icon
Bookmarks appear as an orange bookmark-icon
How to find the thumbnail overview
- Go to an item in an agenda or minutes
- Press the small table iconin the top of the screen
- A new window will appear where you can see an overview of your notes, comments, highlights, and bookmarks. Click on one of the pages in the page view to go to the page.