You 'delete' and 'undo deletion' of your highlights by using the 2 arrows pointing left and right respectively. These arrows are available on both iPad and web.
Delete recent highlight
- Enter an agenda item, where you have created highlights and open the highlight tool
- Select the arrow pointing to the left to delete your highlight
Undo recent deletion of a highlight
Did you delete a highlight by mistake? You can get it back again by doing the following:
- Select the arrow pointing to the right to undo your deletion
In the app, you also have the option to use a eraser to delete your highlights. Note that the eraser is only available in the app.
- Enter an agenda item in a meeting, with a highlight you want to delete
- Touch the pencil icon at the top right corner to open the highlight tool
- Press the eraser-icon in the bar at the bottom of the screen
- use the eraser to erase your highlights
Note: If you can not see the 2 arrows on the page where your highlight is made, open the highlight tool by:
- Web: Left-click on the page and select the highlight tool
- iPad: Select the pencil icon at the top right of the page