If you have forgotten your password for Prepare, you can use the Forgotten password function, which you find at the bottom of the login box - both in the app and on web.firstagenda.com.
Receive an email for password change
- Click on "Forgot password?" in the bottom of the page
- Enter your email (personal) or your username and click on the arrow
- Check your email inbox and click on the link in the email to change your password.
- Await your SMS code that will be sent as soon as you click on the link in the e-mail.
- In the top field: enter your new password
- In the bottom field: enter your SMS code
- Click on the arrow to continue.
You have now changed your password.
Are you having trouble signing in even if your password has been changed?
Check that it is your new password that is typed into the field and not the old password. It is important that you enter your new password yourself the first time you log in, because the browser may have remembered the old password and filled it in the field beforehand. If you see filled dots in the password field, they must be deleted so you can enter the correct password and log in.
If you still have trouble signing in, even if you enter your new password, it may be because of spelling mistakes in your new password. If that's the case, you'll have to start over and change the password again.
If you still have problems logging on, contact the administrator of Prepare in your organisation. You find the contact information in the email notification.