If you have forgotten your password for FirstAgenda, you can use the Forgotten password function, which you find at the bottom of the login box - both in the app and on web.firstagenda.com.
Receive an email for password change
- Click on "Forgot password?" at the bottom of the login page
- Enter your email (personal) or your username and click on the arrow
- Check your email inbox and click on the link in the email to change your password.
- (Haven’t received an email? Read this: Why do I not receive mails?
- Await your SMS code that will be sent as soon as you click on the link in the e-mail.
- (Haven’t received an SMS? Read this: Why do I not receive an SMS?
- In the top field: enter your new password
- In the bottom field: enter your SMS code
- Click on the arrow to continue.
You have now changed your password. Use your new password to log in.
Are you having trouble signing in even if your password has been changed?
Check that it is your new password that is typed into the field and not the old password. If there are already dots in the input field, you need to delete them and enter your new password.
It is important that you enter your new password yourself the first time you log in, because your browser (Internet Explorer, Chrome, etc.) may have remembered your old password and entered it in the field in advance. If you see filled dots in the password field, they must be deleted so you can enter the correct password and log in. You should also check that the username/email is entered correctly.
If you still have trouble signing in, even if you enter your new password, it may be because of spelling mistakes in your new password. If that's the case, you'll have to start over and change the password again.
If you still have problems logging on, contact the administrator of FirstAgenda in your organisation. You'll find the contact information at the bottom of the email notification.
SEVERAL FAILED ENTRIES AND BLOCKING THE USER
The number of tries you have to enter the right password, before your user will get blocked, is determined by your organization’s administrator. If you wish for the number of tries to be increased, please contact your administrator of FirstAgenda.
If your user has been blocked, you need to change your password to unblock it. You can read more about that in this article: What do I do if my user is blocked?